Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sisters Slumber Party

What:  Sister's Slumber Party
Where: On the bottom bunk aka Tessa's Bed
When: Whenever Lydia can talk me into it, but never on school nights



A few weeks ago, there were a number of nights that I would go in to check on the girls, because they were being noisy, and I would find Lydia in Tessa's bed.  Now mind you, these were always on school nights, so I told Lydia that on Thursday night, since there is no school for her on Fridays, that she could sleep in Tessa's bed.  They had so much fun.  It sure was crowded, on a little twin bunk, with a guard rail on one side of it.  These are just a few of the pictures from that night.  Aren't they too cute?  Well, since then, Lydia always asks to sleep with Tessa, but it gets to the point where Tessa will lay on Lydia or just do something to bug her so Lydia will not want to sleep on her bed.  Then, I move Lydia back up to the top bunk and lo and behold, Tessa goes right to sleep.  I can understand, I like my space when I am trying to go to sleep too. :)  Maybe I should just buy them a double bed and let them share.  Less laundry to do. :)

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Oh my Gosh those are so cute!

    ~Blake ~

    ReplyDelete