Here are a few of my favorite pictures of them.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Lydia and her Best Friend, Corban Dean
Just sitting here thinking about my FL friends, who I miss so much. I was just looking at some pictures of my girls from when they spent a weekend with Viki last October. How much fun they had, and the great friends they had. I know we will make more great friends, but God truly blessed us by allowing us to be a part of Rocky Bayou Baptist Church for 6 years. The relationships we formed there, and the friendships that were built there will always be a huge part of us. All of us. Lydia keeps talking about her Best Friend and how much she misses him. She of course is talking about Corban Dean. Those 2 were soooooo funny together. Everyone at church joked that they were like an old married couple. They were hardly ever seen apart, but when they were together, they had this love hate relationship. Lydia would always try to be the "boss" and they would argue over who was the boss. They were so cute. I hope we can make it back to see the Dean's again soon. But for now, Skype dates will have to do.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of them.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment