Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st

I know just because it is Septemeber, that does not mean that it is Fall, but in my mind, it is!  I am going to pull out some Fall decorations today.  Maybe that will help the weather feel more like Fall. hehehe

Don't you just love Fall?  The fresh, crisp air?  This year I am REALLY going to enjoy it.  Wanna know why?  Because, I now live in OK where they actually have fall and the leaves change colors.  For the last 6 years we have been in FL where Fall is just not the same, and watching college football in shorts, just does not seem right is not right! :)  So, this year is going to be wonderful.  Although, with the coming of Fall means the coming of Winter and as I said before, we have been in FL for the last 6 years.  I am thinking I am going to need a whole new wardrobe.  I guess we will just have to go shopping!  Yeah!

Here is a nice Fall picture to put you in the mood for this season!

HAPPY SEPTEMBER EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh thanks for the fall pictures...it DOES get me in the mood! :)

    ReplyDelete