Friday, September 3, 2010

Oklahoma

Well, I am pretty sure that I do not want to live in OK any longer than I have to.  I have never in my life had problems with allergies or have had to be on allergy medicine.  Well, since moving here, I feel like the allergens have kicked my rear.  I have been sick for over a month now.  I have had to get a steroid shot, have had 2 ear infections, and now I am on Allegra D and I have to do a sinus rinse twice a day.  I HATE it.  My ears feel like they have cotton shoved in them and I can not hear very well like this.  Something has got to give, and I am hoping it is us, moving in February.  All the doctors I have talked to have told me that OK is "the worst state" for allergies and pollen and allergens.  They say there are tons of people who move here and have never had allergy issues before, and then they move to OK and bring on the snot!
Seriously, hope you all are faring better than I am.  Pray that I somehow become immune to all these allergens.  Poor Tessa is also suffering from allergies.  Her eyes water, her nose runs, and I have to wipe it all the time.  She hates Kleenexes now. :)
On a lighter note, today is the start of a 4 day weekend for Joel!  Yippee!  I think we are going to try and get away for a night or so to Oklahoma City or Tulsa, and just get out of Enid.  We need some quality family time.  This weekend is much needed!  Hope you all have a great Labor-less Day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Man, that really stinks. Such a long time to suffer from all those symptoms! Hope that you do get moved someplace else or that you get used to all the allergy causers.

    ReplyDelete