Monday, January 25, 2010

Saying Good-Bye

Last night a good friend and I went out to Chile's. You would think that after almost 7 years of being in the Air Force I would be used to saying good-bye, but I am not, and I do not think I will ever be. Although I only knew Jenn for a little over a year, she has been a great help to me here. She gives me advice on places to shop, eat, get my hair done, etc. She is super sweet and it has been a lot of fun getting to know her through Bible Study and our Spouses group here. Her husband is in the Navy and so there is a really good possibility that I will never see her again. I am pretty sure we will never be stationed together, unless both our hubby's come back here to be Instructor Pilots. But, luckily for us, there is Facebook and we have already promised to Facebook Stalk each other. :)
I will miss you Jenn, and our nights of hanging out when we did not want to watch Football with our husbands. Thanks for forcing me to get involved with the SOSA! :)
Always remember, you will always have a Facebook Stalker!

I do not think that I am ready to be the one leaving. I know I have a few months, but I know my time is coming quickly. Since we have been stationed here, or within an hour of here since we joined the Air Force, I have always been the one to say Good-bye as people left, but this next time, it is going to be us leaving. That is going to be really weird and hard I think.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your friendship. Your words of encouragement and constant support have meant so much to me. Thanks for everything to both you and Joel. I'll be in touch! Love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete