The girls absolutely love this thing. Here are some pictures of them playing in it. I think I am going to love that it wears them out. Lydia jumped and played in it for at least 2 hours last night. Well worth the money spent on it already. Tessa enjoys trying to walk around in and trying to act like she is jumping without falling down. Her and Lydia have had so much fun in it already. The last picture is one of Tessa getting out of the thing. It is quite humorous to see her get in and out of it. Right now we just have it in our living room, but we are going to move it out to our screened in porch soon and then they will have the added bonus of getting fresh air while they are jumping for hours in this thing. If you need a little break from entertaining your kids, this is well worth it.
I know this is going to provide many hundreds of hours of entertainment for them, which equals some sane hours for mommy! Yeah!
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment