Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Moving off Base

Well, I hope everyone had a great Easter and a time of remembering and thanking Christ for His death and Resurrection. We had a very busy week and it seems we are not stopping. We are moving into a 3 bedroom apartment off base on Friday and Saturday. It will be a nice change. We are just getting too small for our house here on base, especially with a little one on the way. So, we are in the midst of packing up all our belongings and moving them 10 miles from where we are now. I will post pictures of our new place once we get moved in and unpacked. The place we are moving is nice, and fairly new. It has a pool that I know Lydia is going to love this summer. We are also almost right across the street from a VERY nice Children's park that Lydia loves to play at.
Still no class date for Joel. It looks like it will probably be sometime this fall. The timing could prove to be no fun if he is going to be gone during the birth of Baby Hakes, but God's timing is perfect and we will get through whatever comes our way.
So, if anyone needs our new address, just let me know and I can e-mail it to you. Have a great week and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment