
Well we are moved into our new place, and we absolutely love it! It is so much nicer than our place on base. It is so clean, and it has carpet and lots of sunshine and big windows! Lydia's room is big enough to keep her toys in which is nice. She loves to just play in there. We are almost completely unpacked, just a few more boxes, but that is mostly stuff that we do not need or use often.
As far as the pregnancy is going, I have been so sick. It is unbelievable. I am sick all day. It is definately not "Morning Sickness". I am hoping that it goes away soon. I should be done with my 1st trimester on April 23. I am counting down the days till I will feel better. It is just wiping me out and I feel like just laying on the couch all day. Of course, that does not work too well when you have a 1 1/2 year old to keep occupied during the day. I am able to take naps when she does though, so that is really nice.
Here is a picture of Lydia giving a kiss to a crawfish! yuck! I have definately been in the South too long when my daughter is willing to kiss a crawfish!
Hope you all have a great week!
oh no! sick again? maybe it's another girl?? :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the move went well. Wish we could come for a visit. We too are g1etting used to a new place - great fun.
ReplyDelete