Monday, February 25, 2008

Another Hakes is on the way!
















Above are some pictures of Lydia. Just an update. She loves her new Dora bike that we got her.
We just found out on Friday that we are expecting Baby #2. We are so excited. We are due that first week in November. So, I am so happy, but I am hoping that I do not get sick with this one like I did with Lydia. So far so good, but last pregnancy it hit me at week 6 and we are at week 4 so we will see.

I guess we gave into the pressure and had to follow suit. I mean, my little sister is expecting her #2 at the end of July. Yep, she beat me again. Her first one is 4 weeks older than Lydia. Also, My sister-in-law from Joel's side is expecting thier #3 in early June. So, it will be nice to have cousins who are close in age.

Lydia has no clue what is going on, but I have been telling her there is a baby in mommy's tummy. She has been so clingy lately and only wants me to hold her, and not Joel which is so opposite from normal. Maybe she does know that it is not going to be just her pretty soon. Maybe she has some kind of weird sense.

Well, I just wanted to update you all. I hope you are all having a great 2008. I can not believe that it is almost March. Time is just flying. Hopefully the next 9 months will go as quickly.










5 comments:

  1. congrats!!! i hope you aren't sick again either. you know, if you guys were sticking around here, i would have tons of baby girl clothes in that same season to pass down to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The baby boom at Rocky continues...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a second, your little sister has a baby??? WHAT!? Are we talking about the same little sister? Congrats on baby #2 though girl! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...holy smokes, I thought you meant Tracy! For some reason I thought you were the middle sister.

    ReplyDelete