My 4 year old Lydia LOVES puzzles. She has been doing puzzles for as long as I can remember. She has always loved them, and has always wanted to do puzzles that were too hard for her to do herself. Well, we have reached a new stage in her puzzle "putting together". For Christmas, her Crazy Grandma(self-dubbed), got Lydia a box of puzzles. It is a box of 8 puzzles, all Disney.
There are 4 - 150 piece puzzles, 2 - 300 piece puzzles, and 2 - 500 piece puzzles. The age on the outside of the box says 6-99.
Well, Lydia is only 4 and she has put all 150 piece puzzles together, by herself, Joel and I did not even do 1 piece.
Then, she moved on to the 300 piece puzzles, and has done both of those by herself.
She has now started her first 500 piece puzzle.
She is a puzzle genius. She loves to just sit there for hours and work on the puzzles. She does not even use the front of the box, or the picture to see what it is supposed to look like. Her mind just works like that. I wonder how long it will take her to do this 500 piece one. The 2nd 300 piece one took her just about 4 hours. That time was broken up a bit, but still, that is pretty impressive.
My Lydia. She is one in a million.
This is funny....Abby has always been just like Lydia with puzzles. It's amazing to watch her put them together. Now if I find a puzzle piece on the floor or something, I ask Abby which puzzle it's from and she can tell me with just glancing at the piece. It's crazy! :)
ReplyDelete