Friday, March 4, 2011

Hey All.
I hope everyone has had a great week and has fun plans for the weekend.  The girls and I are doing good.  We are surviving without our man here.  Lots of just hanging out and cuddle time, which I am loving.
Tomorrow we are going to the Christian Bookstore in the mall to see a viewing of the new Veggie Tales Easter movie.  The girls are super excited.  A few weeks ago when I went shopping by myself, Joel took the girls to the mall to ride the train and they stopped in the bookstore.  There they discovered that this new movie was coming out soon and daddy told the girls that they could come back and see it.  So, that is what we are going to be doing tomorrow morning.  It should be a lot of fun.
Next Friday, March 11 begins a week of Spring Break for Lydia.  So, the girls and I are packing up and heading to my parents house in St. Louis for the week.  It will be nice to see G-ma and G-pa and cousins.  We are all very excited.  It will be a fun filled week.  On that Friday, my sister Darcy and her husband Ryan and I are going to a Mark Schultz concert.  I am so pumped.  He is one of my favorite artist.  It is going to be a lot of fun.  Saturday the a8th, the girls and I will drive back home, but on the way, we will stop in Tulsa to meet daddy at the airport.  That's right, daddy will be coming home for 2 weeks before heading out again.  We are all very excited.  We miss him so much and can't wait to get hugs from him again.
So, it will be an exciting next 2 weeks as we count down to G-ma's and then to daddy being home.  I will try to be better about posting somewhat regularly.
Happy Weekend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment