Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A date and some Lightning

Joel and I drove to Stillwater on Sunday night to have an actual date.  Our friend Lisa babysat the girls for us, and we got to enjoy a night out and a dinner where we did not have to keep reminding little girls to eat or not be so loud, or to worry about a mess that we would have to clean up after the meal.  We went to Eskimo Joe's.  It is a really popular place right there about 3 blocks from the OSU stadium.  We really enjoyed it.  The food was excellent.  Joel and I decided to go crazy and order the world famous Chili cheese fries that are endorsed by President Bush.  They were delicious!  Here are a few pictures of Joel enjoying them.




On the drive home, we got to witness an amazing light show put on by our Father himself.  It was AWESOME!  We have missed the Midwest storms, and God decided that we needed to take in a show after our dinner since we don't get out much.  It was non-stop lighting up of the sky.  So, I decided to take my phone out and see if I could capture some good lightning shots.  I got a few really good shots.  I just basically kept clicking and then I would look and think it was so cool when I actually got a strike.  Here are a few of the photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment