Friday, January 22, 2010

B-E-A-UTIFUL weather

So my internet has been very spotty the last few days. That is my excuse for not posting everyday like I said I was going to try and do. As of right now today, I do not have any new pictures. I will try and take some this afternoon.

I must say that they weather here lately has been B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! The girls have been able to play outside on the porch, and yesterday, Lydia rode her Big Wheels across the street to ride around with some of the neighborhood boys. You can really see the difference between the girl (Lydia) and the boys when it comes to riding their Big Wheels. Lydia just wanted to be riding on the sidewalk with the boys, while the boys rode as fast as they could and rode right into the other Big Wheels on the sidewalk, including Lydia's. Now Lydia is used to being the only girl. She is used to hanging out with the rough and tough boys. So, upon being hit at full speed by the boys on the Big Wheels, she would laugh and enjoy it as much as them. She was never the one to be running into the others, but she laughed when she got ran into. It was fun to watch. A little nerve wracking at times, as the boys would get going really fast and ram into her pretty hard, but no one got hurt.

After the bumper cars, we put the girls in the stroller and took a walk. It has been so nice outside. It is nice to finally be able to get the girls out of the house and into the fresh air. We did not even have to wear coats. Tessa and Lydia always love going on walks. Joel and I do as well. We have a really nice walking trail around base housing here. It is 1.7 miles. We usually do not go the whole way, but it is nice none the less.

I must say that I am really going to enjoy this Spring much better than last Spring. Tessa is now walking all over the place and is able to actually able to play with Lydia as opposed to just sitting there and watching her and waiting for me to move her. It is so fun to watch them chase each other around the house and just laugh and have so much fun together. I will try to get some pictures if we go play outside this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment