So, we are hitting the "Fall" season. Right now with a 3 year old and an almost 1 year old, that does not mean too much of a change for me. It does mean, school zone speed limits, following buses, kids walking by my house on their way home from school etc. With the start of school, AWANA has started up at our church once again. This year Lydia is in Cubbies, and I am helping with T&T which is the class for 3-6th graders. It should be a lot of fun. The only drawback is that we have to drive an hour there and an hour back, but I think it is so going to be worth it. I love our church and being able to help out, and Lydia is loving Cubbies even after just one week of it. We have been working on her verses this week and I think she has them down. She is so cute. I love listening to her quote scripture. I think there is almost nothing better than that, maybe her singing praise and worship songs, but they are close.
Tessa will be 1 next month. That is just unbelieveable to me. I was just thinking back to a year ago. Joel was at OTS and I was nearing the end of my pregnancy and was all alone. Now, we are going through Flight Training and it just seems like so much has changed. I do not know how time can seem to go by so quickly.
Well, I want to keep this short, I just wanted to give a quick update while I have time with both the girls napping. I will try and remember to post pictures of Lydia in her Cubbie vest when she gets it, hopfully tomorrow.
Here area couple of pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment