Ok, so here is an update on our sweet little girl Tessa. She is 9 months old and such a joy, just like Lydia was at that age. She is almost always happy and smiling. Especially whenever I pull the camera out. It is amazing how young they learn to smile for the camera. She eats like a champ, unlike her older sister. Lydia NEVER EVER finished a whole jar of baby food in 1 sitting. Tessa eats 2 every meal and would eat more if I let her. She decided for herself about a month ago that she was ready to stop nursing. I was not too happy about that at first, but now I am glad that I can pass off the feeding to Joel once in a while. I asked our doctor when the earliest was that we could give her milk and he said at 9 months we could give it to her, so she has been on milk for the last few days. She seems to really like it. She still eats like a hog and gets so excited whenever it is time to eat. She is eating carrots and green beans and anythign else I put in front of her. Lydia did not eat real food till after her 1st birthday and even then she was soo picky. Tessa eats any and everything.
She is sitting up on her own now, which makes life much better for her, Lydia and Joel and I. She loves to play with Lydia. Lydia can always make her smile and laugh. They share a room and the other night we heard giggling. Mind you, Tessa had been asleep for almost an hour by this point. Lydia goes to bed about an hour after Tessa. Well, it was so cute, you could hear both of them laughing. It is pitch black in their room so they can not see each other, so I opened the door to peek in on them and Lydia was standing on the crib and Tessa had pulled the bumper down so they could look at each other. It is so cute. They are such great friends already. I can not wait till Tessa can toddle around and actually play and stuff with Lydia.
Here are some pictures of our sweet Tessa Grace.


.JPG)

No comments:
Post a Comment