Friday, October 24, 2008

Waiting

Well everyone, I am still waiting for this little girl to make her appearance. I think that because I had Lydia 12 days early, that I have been thinking that this girl needs to come that early too, and that has not happened! :) I know she will come at the perfect time, when she is ready, but it is really hard waiting. Especially with everything else going on in my life right now. I try not to think about it, but everyday, I think, "Maybe it will be today". Which if any of you have been there, done that, you know that makes for really long days and I do not need long days right now.
Lydia is doing great. She still is a little clingy, and wants to be held, but I do not mind holding her. It is not going to be just her and me much longer, and that makes me sad. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited about this little girl and Lydia having a little sister. I know she is going to love having a little sister around, but it is hard to imagine loving anyone as much as I do Lydia. She is my precious baby and her and I have been through so much together. Especially these last 13 weeks! I know God is miraculous, and the love I feel for this new baby will be just as great as the love I feel for Lydia, but in my human, pea sized mind, I can't fathom it. So, I am enjoying my #1 daughter as much as possible, being 9 months pregnant.
It has been raining the last 2 days so we have been stuck in the house. :( I am sure Lydia is getting really bored. She loves to go to the playground and sit outside on our little patio and color with sidewalk chalk, but obviously that has not happened lately. I must say though, in the state I am in, it has been kind of nice.
Well, I am hoping that this baby decides to start her process wither sometime today or tomorrow, so you can pray that she does. Timing with everything else would just be god if it were this weekend. My parents are coming into town on Monday and they are staying for the week, It will be nice to have them here this last week that Joel is gone. Especially if this baby does come, it will be nice to have help with Lydia.
Hope you all enjoy your last week of October. I can not believe that it is almost November already. I need to see some fall colors, so if any of you live in a place where the leaves are changing, e-mail me some pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn't have to wait long! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete