So here is a couple of pictures of Lydia in her pillowcase dress that Lauren made for her and her baby sister. These were taken before she figured out she could untie the bows and make the dress fall off. :) So, I tied them in double knots and she came back in a few minutes later and was just tugging at them and her skin was all red. I do not think that she likes having those bows right there by her neck, needless to say, she did not wear it to church that day. I was afraid that she would take it off! And I do not want to have a streaker for a daughter! So, I am going to brainstorm with Lauren to see what we can do about it. But, isn't that not the cutest dress? The baby has a matching one.

No comments:
Post a Comment