It has been so long since I have posted. Here is a photo recap of our trip to Fifer Orchard here in Dover, DE. As you can see, The girls had an absolute blast! I think they allowed me to get some really good pictures of them. :) I can not believe how grown up they both are getting. Lydia just looks so grown-up to me. And Tessa is a little spitfire like she always has been. I will try and start posting somewhat regularly again once we get into our house and stuff unpacked next week. Enjoy the photos!
Lydia and Tessa enjoying the swing
Tessa and the pumpkin
Lydia and the pumpkin (I love how the wind is blowing her hair like a model shot.)
On their way to pick out a pumpkin from the patch
Daddy and his princesses
On the pumpkin barrel train
Sliding down the big slide
Tessa living life to the fullest as usual! :)
Having so much fun together! I love to see this.
Lydia in the corn box
Love this shot of Lydia and her daddy! She looks so grown up from the back in this shot
Lydia going through the tunnel, showing her take on life
And. . . Tessa going through the tunnel, showing her take on life
In the corn box together
Me and my girls!
Tessa in the corn box
Tessa on the swing
Lydia on the swing
Tessa demonstrating her favorite new pose. :)
In the pumpkin patch
The girls with their pumpkin
My firstborn and I! :)






















Heidi!! I have missed you and the girls so much! Looks like you are having a blast! You look great! :)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so big! Looks like you guys are having way too much fun! :)
ReplyDelete