Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Haircut

So, tonight in the bathtub, I attempted to cut Tessa's hair for the first time.  Let's just say that she would not sit still worth anything.  I am still waiting for her hair to dry to see if it looks ok.  Thankfully, it is curly so if it is uneven, which I am guaranteeing it is, you will not be able to tell.
Yes, I kept some of her perfect curls.  They just look like circles of hair, just like Lydia's did. :)  I hope that cutting some of them off will not make the rest of her curls fall out.  Lydia's did not fall out till she was 4 so we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. I think her hair looks great! You're right, I looked through those pictures and her hair color has changed so much! Who knows what it will do next. Your girls are just precious, loved having them over!

    ReplyDelete