Saturday, January 16, 2010

No longer babies in the house



I am sad to announce that there are no longer babies in my household. :( Tessa started really walking all over the place on New Year's Eve while we were in Iowa. She decided that she was done crawling, and she has never looked back. She walks everywhere. She also is only drinking out of sippy cups. No more bottles. I am sad to say she is a baby no longer. She is now a toddler that likes to get into everything. :)
The good thing about this is that her and Lydia can play so much better with each other now. Lydia will come whizzing by and duck behind the chair and hide, and a few seconds later, here comes Tessa looking for her. When Tess finds her, they both just laugh with delight. I think I am really going to like this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment