Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

I am sure some of you are wondering how the Potty Training went, well, I am sad to say that after a day and a half of her not even peeing on the potty, and much frustration and tears, I finally, after some advice from wise people, decided that maybe she is just not ready to potty train yet. So, we packed it in and decided to just go back to diapers and try again in a month or 2 and see how that goes. I did not want to quit, but I think that it was best for all involved. Her and I were both not happy. So, we will try again a time or 2 before the baby is born and whenever she asks to sit on the potty, I will let her, and who knows, maybe one day she will go and then be ready to try again. Sorry for keeping you all in the dark for so long about this. I have just not been ready to type about it until now. :)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear this! But, as I know from my sister, each kid will potty train in their own time. I'm sure when she is ready it will go well. Or, like Dana did with Bryson b/c he didn't ever want to train, just put her in her big girl panties and let her pee on herself a few times - she'll learn quick!

    ReplyDelete