OK, I need all of you to be praying and to keep me accountable. I am going to start potty training Lydia on the 16th of June. We are going to do a 2 day Boot Camp and hoepfully she will have it mostly down by then. I will blog to let you all know how it is going/went. Please pray that all goes smoothly and I do not lose my mind. I think it will be fairly easy. She already tells me when she wets or does #2 and she always wants to sit on the potty and read, so I am hoping it goes smooth.
I also have a new nephew. His name is Aidan Carter Hakes and he was born on May 30. He joins his 2 big sisters Abby and Ally. They are all doing great and getting used to life with a boy besides dad in the house.
As far as my pregnancy goes, I am doing great. I finally stopped being sick and I can hardly tell that I am pregnant. That is how I like it. As of my last Dr. appointment I still had not gained any weight, just kept losing, so I have an appointment at the end of June and I am sure that I will have hopefully gained some weight. Not that I mind! :) I think that we are going to get an ultrasound on the 24th of June and can hopefully find out if this little one is a boy or a girl. We are excited.
In Air Force life, we think that we found out where Joel's pilot training is going to be. He got pre-orders, and we will not know officially until his real orders are cut, but it says that we will be down by San Antonio, TX. So, maybe by the end of the year we will be in TX. Who knows. We will keep you all posted.
Have a great weekend!
glad you are feeling better. can't wait to hear if you're having a girl or boy! talk to you soon...
ReplyDeleteKeep that girl "clean and dry" !
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Jen is always glad to give you tips. Derek is doing well. Had a rough day the other day, but his Jedi potty training is nearly complete.
Soon he too will be a master!
haha!