Friday, June 6, 2008

Playing with Toys

Joel and I have been trying to get the new baby's room and stuff set up so it is done before he leaves, and Lydia has loved every minute of playing with the toys that she has not had access to. As you can see, she is way too big for them, but she has fun anyways. It is funny to see her try to get all situated in them. I also bought her a baby doll and stroller. She loves to just push that stroller all around the house. She is the type that likes to push the carts in Wal-mart. Let me just tell you, that is a little challenging. I also get funny looks because of how I look trying to control the cart, while the people can not see Lydia standing behind it and pushing it. Oh well, I guess that is what you endure as a mother. Here are some pictures of Lydia and the "baby toys"

No comments:

Post a Comment